Portal for the allocation of funding to projects in the context of clinical research and technology. Designed to collect proposals in a structured manner, so as to compare and evaluate them.
- National Scientific Society of Specialization
Needs and objectives
- Collect proposals from KOL and doctors: Inherent in clinical studies, registers, survey, for medical devices and pharmaceutical products, in therapeutic areas of interest.
- Record in a structured manner proposed projects: Collecting for each submitted study all essential data for economic evaluation and feasibility.
- Compare and select the best projects: To have a platform with structured and intuitive access with descriptions of projects for review.
- The authorized doctor/KOL, as a member of a scientific association, accesses the platform and is guided to the request submission
- Advice Pharma proceeds in the analysis of the feasibility study identifying also the executive cost of the same
- The Promoter/Promoters or a Scientific Board, can access the platform to analyze and evaluate the validity of each project
- Availability of indicatorsi: The platform provides Key Performance Indicator (KPI) as: number of projects and implementation feasibility, etc.
- Maximum transparency: All the stakeholders in the process have their account, projects have a transparent estimate of the costs and is accessible to the operators.
- Innovative business model: The platform can be used at zero cost for associations or companies that sign a continuity of services agreement with Advice Pharma.
- Transparent management of projects
- No cost for feasibility analysis
- Historic management
- The possibility of increasing its visibility
- The possibility of co-financing projects
- Facilitate meeting demand/offer
- Possibility to have KPIs